Thursday, August 7, 2008

Speechless...

Been in this company for 5 months plus. Although it's a big company, it's full of crap. For eg, secretaries have to wait for the directors to go home then they can go off. The secretaries can't make their own decision. Have to consult the boss first as the boss would change her mind frequently. Everything in the company is highly P&C. You wont know what's going on untill the last minute.

As a secretary to director, it's a big career advancement for me. But I have been here for 5 months, doing nothing except some administrative work like typing, photocopying, faxing, shredding.. I don't think this is what I want so I tried to find another job. Till now, I still trying my luck in searching.

I have to wait till 4 months plus then I get my confirmation letter. Somemore I become serving the managers instead of directors. This lead to my demoralisation. Is it I cant do the job well? or the directors don't like me? or whatsoever? I really don't know... =(

At first I cant adapt to this culture. I thought I could slowly adjust myself to adapt. Till now, I still think I cant adapt to the envt. There are nice colleagues in the companies. The receptionist & a few secretaries are quite nice.

Yesterday I receive a unexpected news from one of my colleague. She is a new secretary serving the director. She was asked to leave. Reason being that they decided to find another who is good in researching. What a crap! They should state in the first place. She's such a good colleague & employee. She does her job well but this happen to her. I really feel not worth for her. Hope that she manage to find a job soon.

1 comment:

Ah Jaz said...

加油!!!你行的!!

well, alot of things is just so unpredictable .. just like me .. REM .... well, but gd things will bless with the gd ....