Thursday, August 7, 2008

You're my Angel

I was watching 法證先鋒II last week. It's a nice, mystery and exciting show. You won't know who's the killer. Their machines used for investigation are so intellectual. Can retrieve those deleted videos, torn photos and many more. The most intelligent is the character acted by Bobby Ou Yang. His character is so clever and he's also a detailed man. Nothing escapes from his eyes.

There's a scene where the lady and her husband first met. It leaves a deep impression in my mind. Whenever they appear, the song of "You are my angel" will play. Then they become husband and wife. But happiness doesn't stay. Her husband has some kind of illness and plan to kill himself in the end.

Hmm.. I was wondering who will become my angel. Whenever I listen to this song, I can feel the sadness of the song, making me feel like crying. I really love this song alot. hehe.. let's see the lyrics of the song.

Once upon a time,  
an angel in the sky,  
made comfort every night

Once upon a time,  
the angel loved me so,  
it's a miracle in the snow, my heart won't be cold    

my dear,you are my angel,  
tell me what you know,  
something should be told    

my dear,you are my angel ,  
tell me where you go,  
I will breathe behind your love.

No comments: